Friday, August 26, 2011

Folder Work

Or games. Games is better. Providence loves to play games. In fact, she picked this one up and completed it with out even being asked.

I found the butterfly folders at OfficeMax. I thought the work might easier to swallow if it came in a pretty package.

(see, she's even smiling)
She breezed through this activity, but it's still good practice. This site has some wonderful, free printable activities. Folder games are easy to make on your own. There is no point in doing the work if it's already been done for you, right?

The con to file folder games is that there a little time consuming to make. I covered mine with contact paper, because I had some on hand. It would be easier to just pay the money to have them laminated. It's not just that you cover the folder, you have to cover and cut out all the little pieces. I like them enough to do the work and they will be great for Providence to do at Jeremy's office. I have a couple I am working on for Fynn and an addition one for Jackson. It's just taking me a while to get them all done.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this!!! Would you mind reposting as a guest on my blog??? Fb msg me :)

    ReplyDelete