Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Take That MDO teacher!

Otherwise known as Fynn spells his name. (the MDO is in reference to this post)

Fynn loves his folder work and frequently asks to do it. Yea, MDO teacher. Fynn can do all sorts of stuff.

We started a couple of days ago having Fynn match the letters. Fynn could already recognize his name (and the names of his siblings). So, I thought, why not? Today, I folded it in half and had him do it on his own. He did, with out a problem.

I think I am going to make one for Providence, too. Bless her heart, she has 16 letters in her first and last name. That's just a lot to remember.


On a funnier note, I have decided (again) to stop buying Fynn pull ups and just get it over with. Fynn says: "Go potty, get gum." I say: "anyone who takes Fynn potty gets gum." This means, I don't have to potty train Fynn. His brother and sister will.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I know Xander recognizes the letter 'X', but that's pretty much it! I NEED to get on the ball with this folder work stuff. Maybe I'll make it a project with my mom when I'm in Austin ...

    ReplyDelete